The site https://aranoir-prints.com/ is managed by the individual company Aranoir, PI 07090970489 (also below “Aranoir” and/or the “ Data Controller ”).
Aranoir is a company that mainly deals with the online sale (e-commerce) of paintings and/or posters, whose social mission is the simplification and economic optimization of the sales process of the same. The Portal allows you to view the paintings and/or posters and purchase them.
By making a purchase through the website, you establish a direct, legally binding contractual relationship with the company.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USE
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (your PC or your phone) to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. It is, essentially, a text file that a website visited by the User sends to his terminal where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit: cookies, in fact, allow users to be recognized when they access the page they have already visited again, to detect certain types of fraud and to provide the User with a personalized experience.
Cookies are distinguished:
- Based on the person who installs them on the User's terminal, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site that the User is visiting (so-called first-party cookies) or a different site, which installs cookies through the first site (so-called third-party cookies).
- Based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the User while browsing or making a purchase or authenticating (so-called technical cookies); other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user's browsing on the internet (so-called profiling cookies). Only profiling cookies require the User's prior consent to their use;
- Based on their duration: a distinction is made between "session cookies", which normally expire when the User closes his browser, and "persistent cookies", which instead remain on the device even after the browser is closed and can be reused at the next time. User access.
Aranoir uses these technologies for various purposes, including:
- Allow the User to access the Platform;
- Allow, facilitate and optimize the functioning of the Platform and User access;
- To offer the User personalized advertising and relevant content;
- To understand how the User navigates on the Platform, in order to improve the Services;
- To monitor the functioning of the Platform and the effectiveness of advertising;
- To comply with agreements and/or legal interests;
- For the prevention of fraud, to guarantee the security and reliability of the Platform;
- For Customer assistance purposes;
- For internal analysis and statistics, market analysis, service analysis.
- To allow the user to use paid services.
COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES USED
Technical cookies are those that are used to allow navigation on the Site or to provide a service requested by the User. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be less secure.
The technical cookies used are:
- Session cookies , which guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (e.g. allowing purchases or authentication to reserved areas);
- Analytics cookies (e.g. Google Analytics), assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information in aggregate form on the number of Users and how they visit the site itself;
Profiling cookies are used to track the User's browsing on the internet and create profiles on their personal tastes, habits, choices, etc. They are in fact aimed at creating profiles relating to the User and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same when browsing the net.
Profiling cookies managed by third parties are used on the site; However, there are no profiling cookies belonging to the Owner (so-called first-party cookies). These cookies - listed below and for which the link to the third party's website where the relevant information can be found - are used for advertising services, personalization of the contents present, tracking and optimization of performance:
- Google Analytics https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/legal/technology_terms
Aranoir uses other technologies similar to cookies and, specifically:
- Pixel tags and web beacons : these are small graphic images and blocks of code placed on website pages, in advertisements or in emails, which allow us to determine whether the User has performed a specific action: in fact, when the User accesses these pages or when he opens an email, pixel tags and web beacons indicate that he has accessed the web page or opened the email, helping Aranoir to measure the response to its communications and improve the Platform and promotions.
- Server and Database logs: To improve the User experience, Aranoir automatically collects log data and device information when the User accesses and uses the Platform. This information includes, among others: information on how the User has used the Platform (including any links to third-party applications on which the user has clicked), pages viewed by the User before or after using the Platform, etc.
Aranoir may use device information (and, therefore, browser information or other data provided by the user's browser or device) to authenticate Users, to identify the device used to access the Platform, to associate the User to different devices that you may use to access the Services, for fraud protection purposes and to better target advertising.
HOW TO EXPRESS CONSENT TO PROFILING COOKIES
On the first visit to the Site, the User can accept all cookies by carrying out one of the following actions: closing the banner, scrolling the page or clicking on any other element on the website. Furthermore, the User may not carry out the actions described in the banner, access this Information from it and deny consent to the installation of cookies.
With respect to the information collected by cookies installed directly from the Site, the Data Controller specifies the following:
- As for technical cookies, it is reiterated that the use of these cookies does not require the User's prior consent, since these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Site and its correct functioning. In case of removal of technical cookies through the browser settings, navigation of the Site may not be possible, in whole or in part;
Finally, with reference to third-party cookies, Aranoir reminds you that the purposes, the logic underlying the related processing as well as the methods and management of the User's preferences with respect to such cookies are not determined and/or controlled by Aranoir, but by third party who provides them as an independent data controller.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?